Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Very Vintage Challenge Blog Hop!

And I didn't get done... I had things ready and all I needed was the chain, but when I went to get some they didn't have any in the right tones. I tried to alter some, but it was still too coppery/red.

So, here are pictures of my focals... we will just imagine the chain.


2011-10-04 07.01.57

For this focal, I made a beaded bead in muted fall colors, topped it with the acorn bead cap and then dangled a lucite leaf and a metal leaf. This will hang from an inch of chain attached to a circle connector, which will hang from more chain.

2011-10-04 07.03.55

For my second piece, I took some 6 mm bugle beads and wove them to make a mat for one of the filigree connectors. This will hang from 2 half inch lengths of chain below the branch, again with more chain.

If you would like to see actual finished products (and better pictures) please visit Michelle Mach's blog for her piece and the list of participating blogs!

Quote: There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on.
Robert Byrne
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...