Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party!

So, I already mentioned that I have joined the Bead Soup Blog Party this year, and today I recieved my bead soup! YAY!And since my partner, Sarah Elder of My So Called Junky Life, has already recieved her package from me, I can show you both! Since I forgot to take a picture before I sent, I am using the picture she posted. Here are the mystery items I sent her:

098

And here is the package I got from her!

20110820150953
20110820151116

Love the pretty bag it arrived in. Love the things in the bag more. So not my normal style, but that is the point! I am really looking forward to playing with these! I have a couple of custom orders I have to finish first though.

Also on the horizon, I am trying to pull together a Talk Like a Pirate Day blog hop. This would naturally take place on Talk Like a Pirate Day, September 19th. The idea is that participants will make some lovely pirate booty and then share in a blog post done pirate style! Should be fun! (I hope...)

Quote: 1492. As children we were taught to memorize this year with pride and joy as the year people began living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America. Actually, people had been living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America for hundreds of years before that. 1492 was simply the year sea pirates began to rob, cheat, and kill them.
Kurt Vonnegut (1922 - 2007), Breakfast of Champions
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...