Sunday, December 4, 2011

Reveal: Art Bead Scene Ornament Blog Hop

Today is the reveal day for the Art Bead Scene Ornament Blog Hop!

For this challenge, I use polymer clay to make my ornament. I rolled out the clay, impressed it with a gears pattern, and then used a gingerbread man cookie cutter. Once the clay was baked, I used some gold ink to lightly highlight the pattern, then added the bail - made from a Vintaj connector!

I had a lot of fun making this ornament, and actually made up a bunch with my seven year old niece. Depending on the pattern you add and the design you cut out, you can get a very classic ornament or a very whimsical one. Great fun for the holidays and a great project to take on with a child.


SAM_1187

SAM_1189

Use the links below to visit the rest of the sites participating in this fun, festive blog hop! All sites should be live by 12PM ET 12/7/2012.




Quote: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go....
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...