Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Necklaces

I finished a couple of new necklaces today. The first is a 2 in 2 chainmaille weave for the focal. I added some rollo chain bracelets to either side, and a necklace was born!

2_in_2_necklace

I created this while working on some other chainmaille projects that I can't show, as they are prezzies.

Next we have a beadweaving piece. The small motifs are done in circular peyote stitch and are connected with some fine silver plated chain. I have declared the silver and white ones to be snowflakes - thus each one (earrings not withstanding) is unique.

snowflake_set

You most likely won't get any new posts from me this next week, as I will be out of town on a trip for work. If you don't hear from me before then.... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! And I am outta here!
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...