Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Weigh in: 308.2

Blah, up again.

So some things went wrong this week - a couple of days of crappy eating.... really got to get the emotional eating in hand. But, some things did go right. I am trying to make walking on my treadmill a part of my daily routine, and I only missed 1 day this week! Now, I only walked for 2-3 minutes each day, but I walked! My goal this week is 5 minutes each day. Strangely, walking on the treadmill is not as hard on my knees as walking on the ground is. I think this is because the moving deck helps reduce the hit each time I put a foot down... if that makes sense. Anyway, the goal for right now is to make walking part of the routine, and then to slowly increase the amount. Wish me luck!
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...