Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Weigh In: 303.4

Down another pound! Woo!



I got kinda discouraged this week cause I really wanted to do another 30 minute walk and I just wasn't able to. I was on the verge of tears at one point. But, after a lot of thinking and reading online I have decided that I am really being too hard on myself. Everything I am reading says that with RA, if it hurts, you should stop and that it can take several months before you work your way up to longer walks. What the sites I read were recommending were lots of short walks. So, in addition to the walks I take with my sister on Tuesday and Thursday, and the walk I have been doing with the family on Saturday, I am going to try to do a ten minute walk on my own each day this week during my lunch break. Wish me luck!
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...