Friday, March 23, 2012

My First Give-a-way!

Rings and More Rings

So, some of you may have caught on already, but for those that haven't I will just say it.


I like rings.


I like rings a lot. Specifically, I like to design and make rings. Why? Mostly, because they are quick! I am a big fan of the instant gratification. But also, because of the challenge of creating something interesting on such a small canvas.

So, for my very first blog giva-a-way I have decided to give a ring. Made by me!

To enter, simply leave me a comment stating which of the many ring patterns I have posted in the past is your favorite and why. You can comment anytime between now and midnight CT on Wednesday March 28. Then on Friday, March 30, I will announce the winner (chosen by random number generator). For the winner, I will make them their favorite ring in the size of their choice! (If you already made your favorite yourself, just let me know which ring you would like me to make.)

So, start going back through the blog and find the ring you would like to have custom made just for you!
UPDATE: To make things easier, here is a link that should pull up all the posts with ring patterns: Ring Patterns

Quote: A good friend will fit you like ring to finger.
Venezuelan Proverb

Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. oh wow, I have tell you my favorite. that is going to be a hard one, as I love all of them. I really like color, so maybe "Flame." Or maybe the ones with the flowers on them. hmmmm. By the way, I really love your work. Many times, beaders make these large elaborate items. Your's are very small and simple. That is what I like about your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite, so far, is the cab ring. And I like it because it's different than the rest! I like that it has a little height to it. Your other designs are very nice, but that's my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Spring Dreams
    cause I love BLING

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ring in your photo that looks like you bezel set an antique button. That Halloween pumpkin is the favorite out of the patterns you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah! Congrats on your first give-away! I'm a bead-weaver too, so I love seeing the patterns! My absolute fave is your snowman ring! He is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh it's hard to choose. So many cute patterns! I do love this Christmas bow pattern though: http://www.flickr.com/photos/51089592@N05/6575247985/ So i guess I'll go with that as my fav for now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your "Lacy Ring," & this is a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No question...I love, love, love the Tardis ring! I keep saying I'm going to make it, but never remember to order the right blue when I get beads. Winning it would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I have been admiring your ring patterns for a while now, but just have not tried one. I would have to say my favorite is the Houndstooth one, cause I'm an Alabama football fan. Congratulations on your first giveaway.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVED the leaf rings, the one in green in this post:
    http://bysalla.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-patterns-for-halloween.html

    Love love love how unique and vibrant it is!

    An am so glad I found your blog and shop...off to browse thru your etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW!! I just love your wonder woman ring!!! POWER!! you are so talented!! I love dragon stuff also...thanks for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sckiss2@yahoo.comMarch 24, 2012 at 6:52 AM

    I must say the snowman is my favorite. I have downloaded a couple of your patterns but haven't got any stitched up yet. Thanks for sharing your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Salla, your work is getting more and more advanced! Love the rings and really love the one with the cab that you made. That is certainly a work of art and uses several techniques resulting in a lovely piece - my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're just great. I enjoy all of your posts. I like the black and white rings: the lacy or simple design. Thanks, Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just recently found your blog and I am so thrilled that I did because I love your work!!! I really love your Christmas ring designs!! I hope I win, that would be so cool!!
    sdelong1228@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll say that you like rings. You have a pretty selection there. I agree with you about loving instant gratification.

    The ring I like the most is http://bysalla.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-pattern-lacy-ring.html Your lacy ring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't decide if I like the tardis ring or wonder woman ring best, they are both so cute and whimsical. I think those are my faves, but would appreciate any one of them if I won. Thanks,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely LOVE your ring patterns, ESPECIALLY the "Flame" ring pattern. :)
    Happy beading :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh, I like the lacy ring! That's a really pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like all your rings, but "Arabesque" caught my attention.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...