Sunday, October 7, 2012

Score!

So, last weekend I was able to buy some beads and things from a friend of a friend who was getting out of the jewelry making business. She was a wonderful lady who made me the deal of a lifetime and let me take everything off her hands for a mere $100. I was shocked and thrilled!

Now that I have had a chance to go through everything, I am sharing some pictures of my haul here. First up, jewelry displays!

twirly_stands

This is one of FIVE twirly displays she included. Great for earrings, bracelets, necklaces.. anything really.

earring_stand

There were FOUR of these small earring displays. Great for taking pictures with!

bracelet_stand

A very nice bracelet display.

small_necklace_stands

Two small necklace displays.

large_necklace_stand

Final display, one large necklace display. I have really been wanting a large one, so this is my favorie of the displays.

Next up are some (by which I mean a lot) of findings, and the storage they came in.

findings_one

This collections includes silver plated, gold plated, and some mixed metals. More head pins and eye pins then I have ever seen in one place. Earring findings, bead caps, chandelier findings, lobster clasps, toggles... yeah, everything.

findings_two

The gray case on the right has more misc. findings. The two white cabinets have seed beads, crystals (lots of crystals!) stringing material, some misc metal pieces, and some tools!

Ok, next we move on to beads!

strand_beads

These are the beads on strands... so many pretty pretty strands....

bagged_beads

Then we have beads in bags... includes some stones, some cabs, and some metal.

pearls_shells

A whole pile of fake pearls and shell beads!

cloisonne

These bags of cloisonne and enameled beads were one of my favorite finds! Do you see the chicken bead? Isn't it adorable?!

chicken

CHICKEN!

Ok, so there was a LOT of stuff! Unpictured are two giant spools of 49 strand beading wire (1000 ft each). I especially love some of the metal beads, the glass pearls, and the plethora of findings!

Wish me luck in using all of this wonderful stuff!
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...