Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Weigh In: 304.5

Down 0.2! Doesn't seem like much, but I was on vacation this past week - thus the lack of posting - and I was having trouble with my knees. This means much less walking than in the previous 2 weeks, and while I stayed within my calorie limits, I was not as low as I could have been. So, holding even is ok by me.

I have gotten another cortisone shot in the left knee and will be getting a second in the right knee as well. This should help with the walking - would also help if the weather would stop being stupid, but that may be too much to ask for in Kansas. Back at work this week, so will be able to get back to regularly scheduled meals and snacks. Looking forward to next weeks weigh in!

Thanks to those who comment on this weekly baring of my soul. Your encouragement and support really does mean the world to me!
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...