Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm back!

Well, kinda.

After the daily posting of last month I found I needed a little break. There were also other reasons, such as my flickr free account is nearly full so I need to upgrade to keep hosting pictures there, and I was waiting for my new photo setup to arrive so I can take decent pictures.

Speaking of....

new photo setup!

It came last night! I am so excited. I didn't have time to get it out of the box last night, but I will be doing that tonight. The picture above is from, and links to, the Amazon listing where I got it.

I am REALLY hoping that some decent lights and a real photo box (as opposed to the cardboard box and tissue paper I was using) will really improve the quality and consistancy of my photos.

So, my plans for this weekend will include re-photographing everything I have ever made, and then updating all my Etsy listings. And adding new Etsy listings to both of my shops.

So, hopefully next week I will have lots of new things to post and will be raving about how much I love the new setup. Hopefully.

Quote: If we were not all so interested in ourselves, life would be so uninteresting that none of us would be able to endure it.
Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...