Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What I have been making lately

So, Mondays are supposed to now be the days where I post something(s) new that I have made recently. However, I was traveling for work yesterday and had NO time. So, this first week is a little late.


This is a bracelet that I made to give a friend as a wedding gift. It is done in Russian spiral stitch and has sterling silver findings. I am slowly trying to add to my stash of sterling, but with current prices it is slow going, so for now only special pieces get it, most still get base metal, stainless, or beaded findings.

Bracelet for a friend's wedding

Bracelet for a friend's wedding

Bracelet for a friend's wedding

You may notice that I also put a little white beaded bead at the end of the chain. This helps the chain to hang down and it is cute.

Also, does anyone know if you can iron the backdrops that come with the photo box?????

Quote: Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working.
Anonymous
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...