Monday, January 16, 2012

The 5th Bead Soup Blog Party

BSBP-Mar-2012


Sign ups for the 5th Bead Soup Blog Party are now over, and the lucky participants have now been announced. Due to the large number of people interested, Lori did a lottery style drawing this time to keep the number reasonable. I did not get chosen. I think I am ok with that.

Although I had a blast last time, and really looked forward to particapating again, there was a side of me that kept glancing at the calendar and wondering how on earth I would fit it in! I seems to have a lot going this year. I am trying to do the Beading Daily Earrings Every Day Challenge in January, I am making some custom jewelry for my sister, I have a couple of trips coming up for my day job. AND I really need to find time to photograph and list some new items for my etsy shop!

As fun as the Bead Soup Blog Party is, it is also a lot of work and time, and I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to devote that time to it. So, seeing that I was not chosen, well, it was a relief. That said, I will definately still be waiting for the big reveal day. Going blog to blog to see all the lovely items shared and created is too much fun to miss!
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...