Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beading Daily Earrings a Day Challenge: Day 3

Today's earrings are beadwoven! YAY! They remain overly simple though... work days suck.

Today I bring you a herringbone tube (done in clear seed beads) with a white fake pearl inclosed within. At each end is a silver plated round. Put a headpin through the whole thing and call it an earring!


daythree

Sorry for the picture quality. Tuesday is podcast day (not for me, for a room mate) so no making noise bringing up the photo box. Clear beads are hard to photograph.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Salla, Those earrings are very pretty and remind me of an object frozen in ice.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL! They remind me of icy Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments! These are not actually where I had intended to go yesterday, but they are where I ended up. Thus, I was not entirely happy with them. Your comments make me feel much better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...