Monday, January 30, 2012

Beading Daily Earrings Every Day Challenge: Day 28 and Day 29

So, for Saturday, we had another set of peyote beaded bead earrings. This time in black.

Beading Daily Earrings Every Day Challenge: Day 28

For Sunday, well, I was working on another project and really didn't feel like doing earrings. So, we have some teardrops hung a litte oddly on headpins. I did this design just looking for something quick, so I could get back to my kumihimo, but after looking at it for a while, I think I kind of like it. Something different to do with a teardrops, a little simpler than the normal messy wrap, and it really allows the shape and color of the beads to show.

Beading Daily Earrings Every Day Challenge: Day 29

Two days left! I am glad, because I am SOOOOOO sick of earrings at this point.
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...