Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More kumihimo and cake!

So, this weekend a friend of mine decided everyone should get flowers now and then and bought me one.

2011-11-11 18.43.29

It was delicious.

2011-11-11 18.52.26

This weekend I got to finish 2 kumihimo projects! WOO! The first was a necklace made with the pink rope shown in my last post. For some reason I haven't taken a picture of the finished necklace. I will correct that this evening. The second piece was a bracelet. I used some 6/0 seed beads in a Lilac Garden mix. I went back to using the smaller string, and it still caves in, but for some reason this time I am OK with that. Luckily I had some awesome Vintaj Magnolia endcaps that were perfect for it!

2011-11-14 20.22.33

Finally, I am working on making some Steampunk items for my sister, who has recently discovered this awesome styele. Here is the start of a cuff.

2011-11-12 10.42.31

Quote: Gods don't like people not doing much work. People who aren't busy all the time might start to think.
Terry Pratchett, Small Gods
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...