Saturday, January 14, 2012

I decided to name him Ferdinand

So, my sister purchased a bunch of these skull beads cause she thought they were cool. And they are. They are also huge! So figuring out what to do with them has been... problematic.

I was completely thrilled when this concept came to me as I was driving to work. After waiting all day to get home and try it, I was even more thrilled when it worked! Woo!

skull_tassel

So, I showed it to my sister. She says she likes it but she would never wear it as jewelry. *sigh* Figures. So, if I can get some decent pictures of it taken this weekend, it will be going into my shop. Which I haven't added anything to in months, so this is probably a good thing.

Quote: Some days you are the windshield, some days you are the bug.
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...