Monday, April 2, 2012

What I Made Monday

This week I finally made the Seedbeadersters (yahoo group I belong to) bead along project for January! The project is the Vanguard Ribbon Bracelet by CSD Designs. I made mine with black and silver seed beads and a clasp I got a while back at Michael's. After putting the whole thing together, I am thinking the clasp is actually too big, but I am not sure. Then of course the question becomes: "Do I really doubt that the clasp is too big, or do I just not want to take the whole thing apart?" Have you ever done that? Left a design you aren't quite happy with, because you aren't unhappy enough to redo it?

bracelet2

bracelet1 bracelet3

Quote: Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough.
Author Unknown
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...