Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Are you without fear?


green_lantern
Originally uploaded by sallaevilincarnate
If so, feel free to stitch yourself up this lovely Green Lantern ring!

I am a giant comics geek as well as a bead geek, so it seemed natural that as one of my first peyote projects I would combine the two. The result was this awesome ring pattern. I always feel so pumped when I wear it, and I am sure you will to.

To size the ring, just wrap it around your finger as your work. Continue the green section (with black border) until it fits as you would like.

Things to remember:
DC/Warner Brothers owns all things Green Lantern, so, while you can make this ring for personal use, it is NOT ok to sell it. It is in fact illegal to sell it. So DO NOT SELL IT!!!

I hope that this is the first of several ring patterns that I will be posting, so be sure to check back.

Quote: Hal Jordan of Earth. You have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps. - Abin Sur
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...