Monday, June 27, 2011

Try, try again...

So, you may remember from a while ago where I was trying to make a peyote ring with a secret? Yeah, it sucked.

20110512212941

So, here is the next iteration of this idea. I think it has turned out much better, but still not quite where I want it. I am using a simple bead toggle closure this time. It integrates into the design better, but has a tendancy to pop open as you are wearing it. Not cool.

SAM_0754
SAM_0752


I am also not entirely happy with the second layer look. I am thinking maybe I need more embellishment to hide the fact that there is a second layer.

SAM_0756

I will continue working with this, expect to see it again in the future.

Quote: If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.
Robert X. Cringely, InfoWorld magazine
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...