Monday, August 15, 2011

Craft show follow up and Bead Soup Blog Party and a fishy!

First, the Kansas Etsy Team blog today features pictures from our trunk show. Check it out to see a really bad photo of me and some great photos of some fellow crafters!

And B, I will be participating in the Bead Soup Blog Party for the first time this month! I am very excited. My partner is Sarah Elder of My So Called Junky Life. She does some beautiful jewelry made from vintage odds and ends, as well as restoring/altering larger pieces like frames, tables, and such. I really enjoyed browsing her blog and can't wait to see what she makes with the mystery items I sent her!

mysocalledjunkylife

And finally, in a bit of non-beady craftiness last week, I loom knit a fishy tawashi. Thank you to Brenda Myers of Loom Lore for the pattern. It is not up on her blog yet, but it should be soon.

20110812201654

Quote: Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.
Ovid (43 BC - 17 AD)
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...