Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Pattern: Fall Leaves


With August winding down and September about to start, it is time to start thinking of fall. With that in mind, I offer you this pattern done in some lovely autumn colors.

I actually designed this ring last fall, but for some reason never got it made (I think it was because I didn't have the right green in my stash). This year, I will be making this ring for myself and possibly for others.

In other news, I am still working on my project for the Bead Soup Blog Hop. I am liking the ideas so far, we will see how execution plays out. I have also had 5 separate bracelet orders in the last 2 weeks (WOO!) all through people that I work with. And finally, I have great hopes of selling the Fairy Branch Necklace soon. Someone I work with has expressed an interest in buying it for a daughter who likes to work RenFest. I am also hoping to do some studio cleaning of the long weekend, so next week I may post some before and after pics. Maybe.

ring_fall_leaves2
Quote: Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
Albert Camus (1913 - 1960)
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...