Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pay it Forward Handmade Give a Way

So, a week or so ago I won the Pay it Forward handmade Give a Way over at Michelle Mach's blog. As part of winning a handmade item from her, I agreed to host a give a way for a handmade item. The winners of my give a way will need to agree to do the same, and so on down the line. An endless chain of handmade presents!

The Rules

For the first three people to comment on the blog (with an email address so I can contact you!) I will create a unique handmade item and mail it to you within 365 days. What that item is... well, you won't know. Maybe it will be one of my rings, or a pair of earrings, or a special card, a resin pendant, a fabric holiday pin... could be anything!

So, please only comment if you want to participate. That is, if you are willing to host your own give a way.

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...