Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Groundhogs Day!

So, I am happy to report that last night I did NOT make any earrings. YAY! I did walk 10 minutes on my treadmill, which is my personal challenge for February. My motto is "If you can make a pair of earrings every day, you can walk every day." The idea right now isn't to actually get any fitter with the walking (I'm not walking near fast enough for that) but to establish the habit of walking. We'll see.

So, today is Groundhogs Day. That day when we all trust a rodent to predict the weather. I have brought you two ring patterns for this festive occassion. One where the groundhog sees his shadow, and one where he does not. And if my groundhog seems a little large... well, have you seen Punxsutawney Phil??? He is HUGE! Best fed groundhog ever!

Groundhogs Day!

Quote: Phil: What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?
Ralph: That about sums it up for me.
Groundhog Day (1993)
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...