Friday, February 17, 2012

This Week on the Web

As part of my plan to have a more structured blog format, Friday will be the day when I share with you the fun places I found on the web this week. Some places will be jewelry/craft related, some will not. Enjoy, I did!

Cake Wrecks - this site is so much fun that I won't bother sending you to a specific page. Just make sure you are somewhere that you won't get in trouble for unending giggling. (also check out her site Epbot where she has all things geeky and frequently crafty!)

Hardly Housewives has some great craft ideas and recipes. Specifically this chicken recipe I tried and it was WONDERFUL!

Rings & Things has listed some new base metal findings. My favorite is the shaped crimps. I don't think I will ever use plain crimps again!

RainyMood.com is just really soothing.

The blog I still love you has a cool tutorial on braiding leather.

And finally, this wire woven vessel is one of the most impressive things I have seen in a while!
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...