Monday, June 4, 2012

What I Made Monday

I am really happy that I completed an entry for the Etsy Beadweaver's Challenge this month - the theme was Mystery. For my entry, I was inspired by the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo. I made a ring (duh!) in the colors from that classic van with a fun orange flower on it.

mystery_machine_ring3

I am very happy with the result. It can be found in my Etsy shop here.

I also did some stack rings, one gold and one silver. I am testing out the durability of the finish on the Toho Galvanized gold. I made the gold ring first, and I love it, but when I wore it alone I decided it looked too much like a wedding ring, so I made a silver one to wear with it.

stack_rings

I also took some time to work on resin, but none of it is done yet. Resin takes days... blah.

inprogress_resin

I will take individual pics of the resin when it is all done. So, not a bad week in all. Not bad.
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...