Thursday, March 28, 2013

I finally created a logo!

So, you may notice that the blog (and the shop) look a little different today. I finally decided to just go ahead and make my own logo. I had wanted one for a while, and have a friend who is good with graphic design that I had asked to help me. But he never quite got around to it and I kept putting it off. So, today I took the bull by the horns and made one myself!



I used Gimp and a spirograph plugin to make the outline and then filled it in to get an ombre effect. Here it is without the color:



Once I actually sat down to do it, the whole process wasn't that bad. I started at a stock logo site, just looking through to get an idea of what logos I liked. I was looking at one that was a sort of circular tribal tatoo logo, when I suddenly thought of the old spirograph I used to play with as a kid. A quick google let me know that my favorite editing program could do that, and the rest was easy breezy!

So, please let me know what you think of the new logo, as I am dying for some feedback! Thanks!
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...