Friday, March 8, 2013

Ring Pattern: Pinwheel Flower

ring_pinwheel_flower Today's ring pattern is a bright spring flower, cause I am soooooo tired of winter! This one may be a little more challenging than most of my patterns. You want to create the central band first in odd count peyote, and then come back in and add the outer sections on the flower in brick stitch. It is easiest to wait until after the flower is complete to zip the ring up.

Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions about this one!

UPDATE: here is another picture to help show what I mean by the "central band" that can be done in odd count peyote first. You can see where I have separated the edges of the flower from the band. Those would be the parts to add later in brick stitch. Hope that helps!

flower breakdown
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...