Friday, March 15, 2013

Inspiration in the round

No pattern today, instead I bring you some of the inspiration pieces I have saved on Pinterest.



A spinner ring with a function! To roll or not to roll, that is the question... and if you roll the dice it will answer it!



A secret docoder ring! You know you want one... you are so totally humming the Mission: Impossible theme song right now!



I love this. I keep trying to work with these beads, but nothing I do turns out this pretty...



I love the whimsy of this. Love.

Source: zappos.com viaSarah on Pinterest



This resin ring is so very cool... and imposing... and cool.



I love filigree... so delicate looking.



The use of string is so very unexpected, but so very well done!



If you would like to see more of the rings that inspire me, visit my new Pinterest board Ring Inspiration. Thanks!
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...