Friday, March 1, 2013

New Ring Pattern: Zodiac - Pisces

ring_zodiac_pisces Month two in my year long series of Zodiac Rings! Yay Pisces! Pisces are said to be imaginative, kind, and idealistic. I find the whole thing fishy.... All joking aside, one of my favorite people in the world is a Pisces - my niece Miss M! She will be turning 9 in just over a week. She is growing up so fast!

Want to skip ahead to your (or your signifigant other's) sign? Well, you can! There is a PDF that includes all 12 designs and some tips on creation and care available in my main etsy shop for the low low LOW price of $5.00. Or, you can just wait a year and collect all 12 for free... you know, which ever.

Of note, the PDF for the Signs of the Zodiac rings does NOT include instructions on how to do peyote stitch. Tips only. So, if you don't know peyote stitch, follow the link at the top of the page to the How to Make Peyote Rings post.
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...