Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stuff to do, stuff to do...



So, looking for stuff to do? Try these things!

Beadwork Magazine is currently accepting submissions for a Fall 2013 special issue on quick and easy projects. Submissions open through 3/25/2013.

Vintaj Blog is currently having a give a way of some of the beads and findings used in their Morning Mists inspiration pieces. Enter on their blog through 3/15/2013.

The Seedbeadersters Yahoo Group March bead along is making a beaded bezel. Lots of support and instructions for those who have never done this before. You do have to join the group.

Fusion Beads is having a 30 Bead Challenge to help celebrate March Craft Month.

Nina Designs is having a contest through their Facebook page. Focus is on leather and entries are due by 3/18/2013.

You could also try doing some Spring Cleaning... but I don't really recommend it.

Personally, I am still working on my Bead Soup - reveal is at the end of the month! My niece wants the two of us to have a private bead soup swap in April. Working on my niece's birthday party this weekend. Plan to enter the Nina Designs contest with a recycled belt project I have been working on. Want to submit to Beadwork, but they don't take designs that have been posted online and since I post most of my ring designs here... well, I will see if I can come up with something new. All in all, looks like a busy Spring!
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...